Jobs in Egypt - Data Engineer I at Arrow Electronics

Data Engineer I at Arrow Electronics

Location: Banha

Job Description:

  • Apply the knowledge of engineering on electronic products to develop the new introduced parts with technical parameters in different Areas on Daily basis.
  • Apply the knowledge of engineering in different data development stages, including but not limited to Part number decoding, Electrical/ performance characteristics, compliance, and Lifecycle data collection.
  • Apply the knowledge of engineering on electronic products to tracking updates in technical Documents revisions and identify the high technical changes to update on the Data Base.
  • Develop Customer requests after handling to enter in Data Base. Apply check list to keep and maintain our data with high quality.

Job Requirements:

Education:

  • Sc. of electrical or electronics engineering

Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:         

– Familiar with electronic components and systems

– Good experience with Microsoft Office

– Good English language skills; writing, reading and speaking.

– Hard working and able to work under pressures

To Apply:
https://careers.arrow.com/us/en/job/R3/Data-Engineer-I

Tips for updating your Resume:
https://careeradvancers.org/resume-cv-tips/

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.